The Annual Fund provides essential funding to assist in the school’s mission of providing a Christ-centered, high quality education – where we are training students for college and career success, but more importantly a lifetime of service to God and their fellow man.
These funds will help the administration meet the growing needs of our school as we work to expand our programs and improve our campus. This flexible funding allows the school to focus the dollars where they are most needed to enrich student life including:
- Worthy Student Funds
- Academic and Technological
- Campus Improvement
- Operating Funds
- And more
SAA is growing and building for the future – and we need your help to reach our goals and make our school even stronger than it is today.
We urge alumni, parents, constituents, community members and all those that believe in SDA Christian education to join us in serving our students and ensuring that SAA is a vital ministry in our community.
Working together, our future is bright as we educate our students and prepare them for discipleship in whatever field they choose and an eternity with God.
How to contribute to the Sacramento Adventist Academy Annual Fund:
- Mail a check (or stop by and drop off your donation) to:
- Check payable to – Sacramento Adventist Academy Annual Fund
- 5601Winding Way, Carmichael, CA 95608
- Make an online contribution by clicking here.
- To contact Principal John Soule for a campus visit call the school at 916-481-2300
Annual Fund gifts make a real impact – no matter how big or small!