“How much better it is to get wisdom than gold! And to get understanding is to be chosen above silver.”
Sacramento Adventist Academy educates students in preschool through twelfth grade, offering opportunities to develop their knowledge, skills, and spiritual life. SAA is a private Seventh-day Adventist Christian school, fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. As such, the faculty and staff work to provide a strong understanding of the Bible as well as tools to become lifelong learners and critical thinkers.
Student Learner Outcomes
Sacramento Adventist Academy has adopted the following, six, Student Learner Outcomes:
- Students will be given opportunities to build relationships with Jesus.
- Students will serve their communities.
- Students will be given opportunities to develop strong moral character and effective interpersonal skills.
- Students will perform, in all subject areas, at or above grade level.
- Students will demonstrate their ability to analyze, synthesize and evaluate information.
- Students will utilize technology to research and present acquired knowledge.