Athletics Booster Club
The Sacramento Adventist Academy Booster Club is a school-sponsored volunteer organization with the mission of supporting and encouraging students involved in the athletic program.
The booster club provides assistance to the athletic program by encouraging community and student involvement, praising and recognizing excellence, providing volunteer assistance and fundraising.
There are several ways that you can get involved in this organization and its mission.
- Become a booster club sponsor and attend games regularly.
- Volunteer! There are needs for assistance with the following;
- Scorers & timers
- Team parents
- Tournament support.
- Help plan and organize. Provide support in leadership of events and in establishing the direction and vision for the organization.
The Sacramento Adventist Academy athletics program provides students the opportunity to express their God given physical talents in a way that glorifies and honors Christ. Currently SAA participates in the following sports:
- Basketball (boys and girls)
- Cross country (boys and girls)
- Flag football (boys and girls)
- Golf (boys)
- Soccer (co-ed, middle school)
- Volleyball (boys and girls)
Please consider how you would like to be involved. Your support for athletics at Sacramento Adventist Academy is very much appreciated. Fill out the information on the following page and turn it into the school office or to the admissions table at an upcoming game.
Gold Level Booster $75
Red Level Booster $125
Business Booster $300
Capital Booster $500
What you will receive:
- Gold ($235.00 value)
- (1) Free admission pass to all home games (CIF/playoff events not included)
- (1) $15.00 BSN Sports e-certificate
- Red ($475.00 value)
- (2) Free admission passes to all home games (CIF/playoff events not included)
- (1) $25.00 BSN Sports e-certificate
- (1) Free admission pass to all home game (CIF/playoff events not included)
- 2x3 ft. gym banner & sponsorship running from Oct. 1 - June 30
- (1) $35.00 BSN Sports e-certificate
- (2) Free admission passes to all home game (CIF/playoff events not included)
- 3x5 ft gym wall banner & sponsorship running from Oct. 1 - June 30
- Recognition at all home games
- (1) $50.00 BSN Sport e-certificate
Contact Coach Kenny Johnston, 916-481-2300, x. 123